The Eden Shower
The Eden Shower
THE EDEN SHOWER
- This western red cedar handcrafted outdoor shower features matte black hardware with an easy garden hose attachment at the rear base of the shower.
- We've designed the Eden to have a seamless user experience. Simply turn on the shower from the water source, then twist-on or twist-off at the shower to allow for water flow.
- 92" Tall Western Red Cedar Outdoor Shower
MATTE BLACK HARDWARE
- Waterfall Shower Head with Detachable Magnetic Wand
- Garden Hose Tie-In on Rear Base of Shower
- Two people can build the Eden Shower within 30 minutes
MADE IN USA
- Handcrafted in Ohio, USA
- Finn American & Amish Built
- Cedar Sourced in US
- Quick Ship in 2-3 Weeks. Additional shipping charges apply to Alaska & Hawaii
Recharge Your Mind and Body
- Cedar Shower Tower
- Cedar Shower Base
- Shower Hardware Box (includes shower head, hose, head connection, and tower support brackets)
- 33.5" Wide x 92" Tall x 31.5" Deep
- Clearance from floor to shower head is 82".
SHIPS IN TWO BOXES
- Box 1 of 2: Tower
20" Wide x 89" Tall x 9" Deep (51lbs)
- Box 2 of 2: Base
34" Wide x 33" Tall x 7" Deep (36lbs)
COLD EXPOSURE THERAPY
- Cold showers (sub 60F) have immense health benefits including improved circulation, increased metabolism, improved immune system function, reduced muscle soreness, and improved mental health.
- Adding periods of cooling after being in the sauna presents vast health benefits. This experience is heightened when you add the shower to your cold plunge and sauna.
- The shower allows you to keep your sauna and cold plunge clean when using. You can also use after your workout or long day at the beach!
What's Expected Of You
- (Don't worry, we made it easy on you). All you need is a friend & 30 minutes. The Eden was created to make the build-out as simple as possible. All wood is pre-cut and requires no additional cutting to make the pieces fit.
- utility knife
- Phillips head screwdriver bit & drill
- All other tools necessary for completion are included
WATER SOURCE CONNECTION
- The Eden is sourced by an outdoor water supply. The garden hose, water supply, and hookup work for the water must be available and working in order to use the shower.
FLAT RESTING SURFACE
- We recommend a clear space for the shower to sit on. Do not rest on grass or dirt. Crushed gravel, river rock, cement, wooden deck, and/or pavers would make for good resting surfaces.
Materials and craftsmanship matter. An outdoor shower is a big decision that you should be very happy with, as it will be a staple of your home for many years. We confidently stand by our product. We guarantee you will love your hand-crafted product and if, for some reason, you don’t, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty on Shower
*Protection against potential construction, manufacturing, and material defects, in addition to rot and decay that renders the product unusable.
**Not to be used or hooked up to water source in temperatures lower than 32F.
Shipping + Local Pick Up
FLAT RATE SHIPPING
- $300 Flat Rate Domestically - Lower 48. Additional shipping charges apply to Alaska, Hawaii, AND remote locations. Ships within 2-3 weeks. No delivery appointment is required.
- Free, local pick-up at our warehouse located in Middlefield, OH.
Cold Shower: The Science
Cold showers have been found to offer several potential health benefits, supported by scientific research. Exposure to cold water has been shown to constrict blood vessels, which can help to increase blood flow, energy levels and reduce inflammation. It can also activate brown fat, which burns calories to generate heat, and increase metabolic rate, aiding in weight loss.
Additionally, cold showers can improve immune function by increasing white blood cell count, reduce muscle soreness after exercise, and promote mental well-being by increasing endorphin production. However, it is important to note that the effects of cold showers may vary from person to person, and individuals with certain health conditions should consult with their doctor before trying them.